127 Quarry Road
Kutztown, PA 19530
610-683-6518 Ext. 105
Earned Income Tax Collector
Berks Earned Income Tax Bureau
920 Van Reed Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610
A few items to make note of when paying your taxes:
- Walk-ins will not be accepted. To pay your taxes, either mail the payment or come to the Township Office during the sitting hours printed on your bill.
- Cash will be accepted but check or money order payments are preferred. No credit card payments are accepted.
- When paying multiple tax bills, you can pay all bills with one check.
- Please review your payment before mailing. I do receive a lot of checks that have the incorrect amount written out, no date, or no signature.
- Please do not staple payments to bills.
- When mailing your payment, if you would like a stamped receipt, please include both copies of your bill (instructions portion not needed) along with a self-addressed stamped envelope. If you do not include all required items, you will not receive a receipt.
- I understand that tax bills are not the easiest to open. Please follow the instructions on the back of the bill for proper opening. Do not cut the bill open, as you might cut off important information.
- Please note that I do work full time as well as collect taxes. I am not always available to return tax calls immediately. Please be patient. I will return your call in a timely manner.